Friday, October 8, 2010

I suck.

So sorry blog readers....I have really failed you lately! I have just not sat down at my computer long enough to do it! So what have we been up to?

Well last I blogged it was homecoming weekend. That was great fun. The days before Ebby and Mama Lou were here and they got a glimpse of "a day in the life". Poor Mama Lou was probably so ready to leave. BUSY BUSY!! We had an awesome time with them and it was yet another reminder of how hard it is to live so far away.

Last weekend was a great weekend, let me tell ya! I ran 9 miles and hurt my calf (boo hiss), my car battery died and I got hit with a foul ball at the game. Fun times!

On a more positive note, BEBE IS COMING TODAY!!! YAY! We are so excited and I am super stoked to have her for a whole week. The kids could not be more excited.

We will be doing lots of this


and this


and baseball and gymnastics and practices every moment in between. But I know we'll make some time for lunch and shopping and trying new recipes. :)

10 miles on the calendar for tomorrow morning. Lets hope the weather is cool and my calf doesn't give me trouble.

And here....for anyone that needs a new song for their ipod...this is my new fave. I listen to it no less than 20 times a day! (Laura, you will love this one!)

2 comments:

Lala said...

Wow Jess...you totally know me!!! This is one of my favs!

Mama Lou said...

NEVER ready to leave your sweet family. Will admit, was a little tiring - just observing, but loved every minute. Can still close my eyes and see Angel Baby Eden, crying her heart out saying "I wanna go wiff Mama Lou". Always makes me teary-eyed -:( xoxox