Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Its been a while...

Ok people, I sincerely apologize for not blogging for so long! Time gets away from me and I will realize that I haven't even sat down at my computer for a few days! Now that phones are little itty bitty laptops, who needs a big ol computer? ;) BUT, I'm gonna make an effort to blog more (and K is for Kitchen, too)....so be prepared!.

So lets see whats been happening over the last week or two.

Me: Lots of working out, lots of running, lots of laundry, lunching with friends, a night or two out on the town, shuffling kids back and forth, etc. OK, nothing more in my world. Moving on...

Mike: Work, Work, More work. Went gambling one night and to a Mav's game another night. Helping coach Jacobs baseball team. That's pretty much it

Jacob: One basketball team. One soccer team. TWO baseball teams. Kindergarten. 4 practices a week, one private lesson and a couple games. Busy, busy 6 year old! (yes I know it's too much, no stones please :))

Parker: Started T Ball Sunday. Talk about cuteness. Dude's a baller! Oh, and he punched Jacobs front tooth out. Fun times.

Eden: Crazy, funny, smart, cute as hell and divalicious to the max. All the things a 19 month old girl should be. ;) Here she is in my lip gloss!



Ty, Laura and the kiddos came 2 weeks ago and it was a BLAST. Unfortunately I am a lazy sack and didn't get ANY photos! Not even one! I am ashamed of myself. The kids had a blast though and Nate and Parker created some SERIOUS trouble. More Parker than Nate, but those two together are trouble.....and oh so cute. The girls even played some this time. Took turns swatting and pushing each other, just as little dainty girls with older brothers should do. ;)

Life right now is fun and crazy and I'd like to apologize for not keeping up with everyone as I should. When nighttime comes and I finally have a second, I am so spent that I just want to lay here in silence. The rest of the day is LOUD AS HECK and you'd be hard pressed to hear anything other than screaming and fighting in the background if I called you.

Which raises another point. WOW, the fighting!!! The boys are 6 and 3 and steal, harass, heckle and make fun of each other like I cannot believe. And from what I understand from my wiser, more experienced mommy friends....this only gets worse. Anyone know a good Prozac dealer?

So whats on the agenda for the Devennys today? Lets see...

7 am - Jacob off to the bus
8:45 am - leave to take Parker to school and head to the gym
9:30 am - arrive at gym, work out for an hour and a half and then shower
12:00 - lunch with my Wednesday lunch buddy Erin. Love Wednesdays!
2:30 - pick up Parker at school, come home and start chores
3:30 - Jacob gets off bus. Homework and reading time! And wow, at level 20, the books take soooooo long to read. I am sick of hearing about the square in Moscow and the churches in Mexico City. Wait, did I just say that out loud?
5:00 - Jacob has baseball private lesson
6:00 - arrive home and throw dinner together, finish tidying house, laundry, etc.
7:00 to 8:00 - famous yoga guru, Julio Papi, at our gym and I can't pass this class up!
8:30 - arrive home, exhausted. Shower, watch Tivoed American Idol, and predict the winner.
10:00 - SLEEP!!!

This is a very typical day for me. Yep, we're busy and it's great. It's also no different than anyone with 3 kids of my kids age is experiencing. What the heck will I do when Parker is playing more than one port and Eden is also involved??? We already have 5 practices a week and many, many games between the two of them! YIKES!

OK, this is the longest, most nonsensical blog to date, but I was trying to throw all my thoughts into it. And while we're at random...if this chic doesn't win American Idol, America is stoned. BEST voice since Kelly Clarkson, no contest.

I've thought this since Hollywood week, but have forgottten to make my prediction. SO there you have it!

I'm sure I could think of other things to blab about, but I will spare you until next time. Until then, Happy hump day!

2 comments:

Ebbs said...

Your life is crazy. And will get crazier.

You are so right on with the AI prediction!!! Hands down the winner!

Can't wait to experience the craziness for myself!!!

Mama Lou said...

I absolutely love reading your daily life, altho it makes me extremely TIRED!! Enjoy every minute, as they'll be "outta there" before you know it. xoxox