Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!

Well, Bebe has come and gone and we had another superb visit. I love to see her come but I hate to see her leave! It rained the whole week so we did a lot of just hanging out....yet we stayed very busy! The last night she was here, we got out for a Girls night and went to see Mary Poppins. It was so cute!!! Here we are before the show. :)

And of course Bebe had fun with the kiddos. They so love having her here! Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures. Boo hiss! :( But here's one of Eden in a Halloween Outfit! I couldn't get her to look at the camera so here is one with no smile. She is such a busy girl! (and she is getting so big. Who took my baby and left me with this toddler?)

1 comment:

Mama Lou said...

Precious!!! Am so proud of my THREE gorgeous gals. Counting the days until we see ya'll. xoxox to the kiddos!