Friday, September 26, 2008

The weekend

Well, the weekend is here again. YIPPEE!! I love the weekend for two reasons. 1) Sleep and 2) Help! Totally different reasons that I used to love the weekend 5 years ago....but the weekends are still just as enjoyable nonetheless. Tonight we have football practice, followed by a 9:45 am game tomorrow. Then tomorrow after naps we are headed to McKinney Oktoberfest. I don't have high hopes for McKinney Oktoberfest, but I'm sure we will have a good time. After living in Switzerland and experiencing true Germany...I have little faith that Oktoberfest in Texas can compare in any way shape or form. While I am hoping Oktoberfest will be like this:

With lots of


and....




I'm sure in actuality it will be more like:

With lots of

And

I'm sure we will make the best of it though.....and a German beer is sounding VERY yummy about right now!

1 comment:

*Jodi* said...

OMG! Lol'ing at the pics!